Hydrogen Complete Standard Kit DC 2000
21 Plates DryCell Hydrogen Generator
Engines > 1400 cm3 and < 2500 cm3
21 Plates DryCell Hydrogen Generator
Engines > 1400 cm3 and < 2500 cm3
Price: 350 Euro
Shipping: 45 Euro/ Europe
Installation cost: 50 Euro
ALL MOTORS HYDROGEN TECH develop the first unique Hydrogen Generator with Dry Cell concept on close pure water system. Our products are designed and manufactured in joint ventures in the European Union by our company in compliance with technical standards and industrial manufacturing of such products.
Technical Data and Additional Information:
- Generator Type: Dry Cell;
- Standard dimensions: 110x110x150 mm;
- Plates: 21;
- Voltage: 12V;
- Standard electrical connections of the cell:
+ NNNN - NNNN + NNNN - NNNN + (N - neutral plate)
- Total area for gas production: 1297 cm2;
- Production of Hydrogen: 2.0 liters per minute (25A);
- Optimum operation current: 12 - 15 A.
Parts List of the Kit:
This kit comes complete with all accessories required for the installation:
- Generator HHO Gas - Dry Cell with 21 plates in 316L stainless steel;
- Water tank (volume of 1 liter) with easy level check and opening for refilling;
- Control Relay 30A-12V DC;
- Electrical cable HO7V K, 6 mm section, in red and black, suitable for all electrical connections;
- Fuse holder and fuse 20A;
- Safety nylon check-valve;
- Insulated Terminals and accessories for all electrical connections;
- High Pressure Hose for the HHO gas;
- Cristal PVC Hose for the electrolyte;
- Includes all the necessary connectors and sockets for the connections;
- Electrolyte - Potassium hydroxide (KOH);
- Extender for the lambda sensor - electronic fuel injection;
- Magnet fuel induction saver made by neodymium (2 units);
- Installation Manual in English (E-book for download).
Strong points of our Products
Generator Dimensions - The small size of our generators allows easy installation in all cars. The dry cell can also be installed horizontally or vertically allowing greater flexibility for the installation.
HHO Gas Production - Despite its performance, the cell size is relatively small in proportion to the quantity of gas produced ensuring optimum operation over time. The easy reconfiguration of the plates (plus, minus, neutral), by a system of terminals, allows a better optimization according to your needs.
Stainless Steel Plates – Our plates are manufactured in 316 L stainless steel, laser cut, with a special chemical and physical treatment developed by our team to extend the operational life of the generator. You will not see brown deposits in our dry cells. A certificate from the manufacturer guarantees the quality and durability of stainless steel that we use.
Flanges - The new nylon flanges have been developed solely for our generators. Good physical resistance and, above all, thermal resistance (melting point 190-350°C) makes nylon the best selection material for these products. As the generator will be installed in the engine compartment, where the temperatures inside in summer can be very high, the thermal resistance of the materials used is very important.
Gaskets and Seals - We use special elastomers made from EPDM rubber (temperature limits of use: -40 to 200 ° C), with a square section and large contact surface. Optimal distribution of pressure throughout the sealing surfaces.
Summary of the strong points of our products:
- Construction materials with very high quality ensuring a long product life;
- Easy plate reconfiguration (positive, negative and neutral) by a system of terminals, for optimizing the performance of your system;
- Absence of brown deposits in the dry cell and electrolyte circuit;
- Stable operating temperature of the generator without risk of overheating
- Isolation of the cell to withstand extreme cold in winter conditions in order to continue to be effective even in the more severe conditions.1. How much fuel efficiency will I get?
Most users have economies up to 40-50 per cent in fuel consumption. There are cases of higher results of 60 per cent in combination with magnet fuel induction saver made by neodymium.2. What are the advantage of Hydrogen Fuel Technology Generators
There are many advantages. Hydrogen fuel cell reduces fuel consumption by increasing the octane level and forcing the base fuel to burn more completely and efficiently. Higher octane result in increased horsepower. Higher octane, more horsepower and efficient base fuel ignition equal more km per liter. Hydrogen fuel actually helps to further clean carbon deposits inside the engine. Hydrogen exhaust emissions are pure water. So, you save fuel, save money and save the environment.3. Is a hybrid fuel system more prone to rust or corrosion?
No. The fossil fuel [gas or diesel] produces enough heat during combustion to vaporize the Hydrogen as it converts back to water and exits the exhaust system.4. Can this system improve my performance?
Yes, the injection of Hydrogen into your internal combustion engine will assist in cleaning the internal parts as the engine runs. It will increase the torque and horsepower and reduce the hydrocarbon pollutants currently being released into the air through your exhaust. Hydrogen burns faster and cleaner than gas or diesel within your engine. This makes your vehicle run smoother, longer, cooler, and more efficiently than ever before.5. Does it work with Diesel, Petrol or GPL vehicles?
Yes, it works with all vehicles with internal combustion engines.
6. Does the hydrogen generator cause any short or long term harm to my engine?
No, the hydrogen generator does not cause any problems to the engines.7. What type of routine maintenance is involved?
Filling the Reservoir with Distilled water as needed. Every 1000 km you will need 1 liter of water. Every three to six months depending on amount of use, it is recommended to drain and flush the system and replace with fresh distilled water and electrolyte catalyst.8. What is the electrolyte used?
The best electrolyte is KOH (Potassium Hydroxide), Very cheap and easy to find.9. Will the water in the unit freeze in winter?
No, if you add about 20-25% of alcohol to the reservoir solution to avoid freezing in winter months. You can use water with methanol for washing cars windows.10. What if I don’t use Distilled water in my generator?
Distilled water is basically pure water. Other types of water like tap water, mineral water, pond water, sea water, etc., will work but they will also quickly cause the electrolyte to become “muddy” due to the minerals and impurities in the water. The muddy electrolyte will build up on the generator plates and act as an insulator causing Hydrogen gas production to suffer. The same is true with many other types catalyst, especially any catalyst containing sodium, like baking soda or sodium hydroxide. Sodium will quickly contaminate the electrolyze plates and cause the unit to become ineffective.11. Can the hydrogen generator explode?
No. The hydrogen production is made on demand. You will have hydrogen only when your car is moving. Unlike pressurized gas tanks, there is only a small amount of hydrogen pressure in the system.12. If I have questions is there any tech support for my Hydrogen Generator?
Tech support is provided for your Hydrogen Generator
13. Is there any kind of warranty that comes with my Hydrogen Generator?
Yes, a 1 [one year 100% warranty] for parts and unit repair or replacement
14. In case of an accident will the Hydrogen Generator blow up?
Absolutely not, all you will have is water and electrolyte on the ground
15. Can we use the Hydrogen Generator on a power generator?
The Generator can be used on any power generator
16. What is the products life?
To date we have units sold for 3-5 years still operating. The life of products can be 30 years in normal conditions.